Calculate prices to install Asphalt Shingles, Cedar Shingles, Clay Tile, Metal / Standing Seam Roofs and Flat Roofs such as EPDM rubber, PVC and TPO membranes. This Free calculator tool helps homeowners and contractors estimate total roofing project costs. Prices include cost of roofing materials, roof tear-off and labor.
Using this calculator, you can figure out what you can expect to pay a reputable contractor to replace your roof. PRO version of Roofing Calculator for contractors is available for iPhone and Android, and allows for complete customization of all roofing material costs and installation labor prices.
Learn how to use our Roofing Calculator - a step-by-step guide that will walk you through every setting in our calculator, so that you can get the most accurate price estimate - click here
iPhone and Android App for Roofing Contractors
- Calculate Multiple Roofs!
- Modify ALL Labor & Material Costs!
- Get Full Materials & Labor Price List!
- Save & Export Results by Email!
- Include Chimneys, Dormers & Valley!
- GPS Location Records Job Address!
Roofing Calculator App - this mobile app for iPhone, Android and BlackBerry is a special tool we created for roofing contractors and salesmen. Get the Roofing Calculator app on your mobile device by searching in the App Store / Android Market for "roofing calculator" - our app will come up at the top and costs $19.99
Roofing Calculator App will help increase your sales and speed up the roof estimating process:
- Quickly and accurately estimate steep slope roofs!
- Provide your customers with a nearly instant price quote!
- Save time and increase your sales ratio!
- Multiple settings for complicated roofs!
Roofing calculator can be a great tool not only for contractors, but also for real estate agents, home inspectors, and insurance adjusters. All of these professionals can use this app to estimate roof replacement cost for their clients, right on the spot. All you need to do is ask a local roofer that you work with to set up their prices for you, and just plug in house dimensions into the calculator to give your client an approximate replacement cost of installing a new roof.
Watch Roofing Calculator Android app
video on YouTube.
Also here is a Roofing Calculator iPhone app
Other online roofing calculators
Metal Roofing Calculator
- We have added a specialty Metal Roofing Calculator, which will provide installation prices for the most common types of metal roofs, as well as estimate roof life expectancy and Cool Roof energy savings.
Roof Pitch Calculator
- quickly calculate roof pitch, convert pitch to angle, get gable length and roof area size based on roof dimensions and pitch.
Roofing Materials Calculator
- quickly estimate the cost of materials (roofing shingles, metal roofs, etc) and the amount of materials and accessories you will need to install a new roof.
Metal Roofing Panels Calculator
- estimate length, and amount of standing seam panels you will need to install a new metal roof on a gable or hip type roof.
Roofing Calculator for your website - completely FREE!
You can add a free roofing calculator to you website, and get the same functionality as the one you see above. This can greatly benefit roofing contractors, home inspection companies, real estate agencies, etc. This tool helps homeowners in your local market estimate roof replacement prices, without having you come out to do a roof inspection, only to find out they were just price shopping.
Adding Roofing Calculator to you website is very simple. Watch the video below (we recommend HD quality) and visit our roof estimating software
page to get the short code that you will add to your site.
Watch video: How to add roofing calculator to your site
To learn more about roofing materials used when calculating roof prices, read our roofing materials
Residential roofing prices guide
- learn how contractors arrive at their prices using per-square
cost structure or Labor, Materials, Overhead & Profit
Research the metal roofing prices
- find out how much it costs to install a standing seam, metal shingles or a copper roof in Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island.
Recent changes to Roof Prices Calculation algorithm
March, 2012 - We updated our calculator software to reflect the rising cost of roofing shingles that we reported back in Aug. 2011. In this update we adjusted prices to install 30 and 50 year architectural roofing shingles and EPDM rubber membranes. See the summary of the software update here
October, 2010 - We added a setting to select the number of stories in your house - from one to three story homes. We also added steep roof up-charge and an option to select the Ridge Vent installation in linear feet. Read more about roofing materials and prices
August, 2010 - Roofing Calculator updated to v. 3.0. NEW progressive pricing algorithm accounts for smaller residential projects (under 700 sq. ft.) - prices are adjusted to account for smaller size job. Now you can also estimate the cost of skylight and chimney flashing, as well as ridge vent cut-in and installation.
We hope you found our calculator useful
Thank you for using our roofing calculator - we sincerely hope it was useful and helped you. Please leave your comments and feedback in the form below - we want to know what you think and have to say about our calculator. Your feedback helps us improve the quality of this great tool, so more people get more accurate results.
Yours truly - RoofingCalculator.org
* Roofing prices are estimated and will vary based on your geographic location, local market conditions and other factors, such as fluctuating costs of materials.
** Roofing prices are calculated based on the assumption that you are working with a reputable, fully licensed and insured contractor.